Thursday, August 26, 2010

Live with Regis and Kelly at 9am for God's Sake!

Why aren’t we allowed to watch “Live with Regis and Kelly” at 9am live with the rest of the country, should I say world? Are they hiding something from us? Is there something going on in NYC that we have to wait an hour before seeing our past?


I then want to watch Saturday Night Live at 12:30 am on Sunday. I want to watch Katie Couric at 7:30pm or 8 instead of 6:30. I want my Noon News around three in the afternoon.

I guess I could move. I could buy a satellite dish and watch it Live from the studio. Or drive to Ashland Kentucky and watch it Live in some little diner. But I would probably get beat up for asking them to change the channel.

Well it's almost noon and it's time for breakfast.  ô¿ô

No comments:

Post a Comment